You will work closely with the Product team (Product manager, Scrum master) and be part of a super motivated team (Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales, Service), you will help define, identify and prioritize your product features.
Together with a scrum master, you make your backlog come to live by putting you internal and external developers at work. You will do the follow-up to assure everyone is on the same track while collaborating with non-technical colleagues such as Marketing and Pre-sales to drive the product release process.
Reporting to the Marketing & Innovation Director, the Product Owner will:
- Be responsible for your product’s pillar and it’s backlog
- Coordinate with the Product team and prioritize resources
- Work out features together with the team, keeping the product vision in mind
- Keep track and map out project dependencies and identify risks
- Ensure the validation and the quality of the delivered product features
- 2+ years’ of experience as a Functional Analyst or Product Owner in a tech environment;
- Well-practiced in analyzing multi-faceted challenges and identifying solutions;
- Outstanding communication skills: you can work with a variety of people and discuss technical and non-technical issues and are used to working in a team-environment;
- Strong prioritization skills: you can devise the best way to prioritize items based on client and team needs;
- Experience/knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Proficiency in the English language.
speos is part of the bpost group since 2001 and is the market leader in regulatory document management of paper and digital output for large companies and in the optimisation of their business processes.
In order to continue servicing our existing customers and elaborate on new segments, we are looking for a Product Owner who is willing to specialize in the area of document management.
We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, including interesting job opportunities while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
We offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, etc.
This is what distinguishes us:
- You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing speos business ;
- You are part of the evolving strategy of speos ;
- You get to work in a company that is undergoing change, but that, above all, creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects ;
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it ;
- You can focus 100% on your job, while you are optimally supported by our internal services.