Product managers are a breed of their own. You show a broad interest in all aspects of the product lifecycle. You want to understand the market demand, the competition, the possible solutions, the potential partners, the added value, the functionalities and how they work, the technical aspects… You are a generalist in the broadest sense of the word, but you are able to deep dive into a specific area should it be required.
You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a suite of products. In this role, you will:
- gather input from the sales team, customers and prospects and from the market.
- have close interactions with the speos’ internal stakeholders, partners, prospects and customers
- assess the opportunity for speos to develop a product and present the case internally.
- manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders, prospects and suppliers.
- provide input to the marketing department on the features and evolutions of the products.
- act as a business owner during the development of the products.
- report on the performance of the products to the head of product management and act within the sales and marketing teams of speos.
We would be happy to see
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B environment
- Technical affinity. Experience in a technical environment is a plus.
- At least a bachelor degree
- A comfortable communicator in Dutch, French and English. Comfortable writing in English
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to quickly determine the importance of the different aspects of a solution
- Ability to prioritize, take a decision and clearly explain why
- A real team player who is able to work autonomously
This is what you win
- Challenges: for more than 30 years, we’re on a mission to optimize the world of business communications. Our customers are amongst the largest Belgian and international companies.
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks. This way, you’ll have impact on the entire product lifecycle.
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
What we offer
We’re a competitive player on the market. A first encounter is the best way to discuss your salary and extralegal advantages. We also offer occasional home working or remote working in our offices in Fleurus and Brussels city center.
Ready to join us? Apply now!
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
speos, a bpost company, is market leader in document outsourcing. For more than 30 years, we’re on a unique mission: to be the outsourcing partner for managing regulatory business communications. We receive data from our customers to which we apply business rules, create composed documents, distribute via paper and digital channels, and archive.