As a product manager, you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a suite of products.
• You gather input from the sales team, customers and prospects and from the market.
• You assess the opportunity for speos to develop a product and present the case internally.
• You manage the relationship with partners and suppliers.
• You provide input to the marketing department on the features and evolutions of the products.
• You act as a business owner during the development of the products.
• You report on the performance of the products.
Skills and experiences
Product managers are a breed of their own. You show a broad interest in all aspects of the product lifecycle. You want to understand the market demand, the competition, the possible solutions, the potential partners, the added value, the functionalities and how they work, the technical aspects… You are a generalist in the broadest sense of the word, but you are able to deep dive into a specific area should it be required.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills and experiences:
• 3 years of valid experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B environment.
• Experience in a technical environment is a plus. Technical affinity is a must.
• Master degree
• Comfortable to communicate verbally in Dutch, French and English. Comfortable writing in English.
• Good presentation skills
• Able to quickly determine the importance of the different aspects of a solution
• Able to prioritize, take a decision and clearly explain why.
• Team player, but at the same time able to work autonomously.
• You will report to the head of product management and act within the sales and marketing teams of speos.
• You will have close interactions with the speos’ internal stakeholders, partners, prospects and customers.
• Your primary workplace will be in Anderlecht, but there is the possibility for occasional home-working or remote working in our offices in Fleurus and Brussels.
What we offer
A very diverse and fascinating job with lots of possibilities for personal growth.
A dynamic atmosphere in a company that is continuously developing and where ICT is core business.
A competitive salary, accompanied by extralegal advantages.
Please send your resume and motivation letter by e-mail to email@example.com, or by mail to speos Belgium SA, Rue Bollinckxstraat 24-32, 1070 Brussels