In order to continue servicing our existing customers and elaborate on new segments, we are looking for a Key Account Manager who is willing to specialize in the area of document management. A hunter who makes the difference in servicing the market.
We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, including interesting job opportunities while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
Are you addicted to selling and do you want to work in an organization with a family culture? Then you are the person we would like to hire.
Key Account Manager (M/F)
Tasks and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Further developing the existing client portfolio by creating new business opportunities
- Developing new clients by analysing the market trends and possible investments
- Interrelating with the traditional business of the company in order to create common business opportunities
- Building strong relationships with decision makers in order to detect sales opportunities
- The analysis of demand and the creation of commercially attractive proposals
It goes without saying that as Account Manager you are a dynamic team player who likes to get in touch with prospects and customers.
However, we would like to emphasize the things below:
- You are fond of challenges (because you will surely encounter them)
- You have an analytical mind
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in communication or sales) or equivalent through experience
- You preferably have experience with selling services and some administrative work in order to make professional offerings
- You can follow a planning and establish priorities
- You have good communication skills and listening competencies
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and a good knowledge of English
We offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, representation allowance, annual bonus, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, non-recurrent bonus.
This is what distinguishes us:
- You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing speos business.
- You are part of the evolving strategy of speos
- You get to work in a company that is undergoing change, but that, above all, creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, while you are optimally supported by our internal services.