We are looking for an experienced IT-Service Delivery Manager, with a good knowledge of data centers and the future cloud. The IT-Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of the IT operations, system maintenance, incident and problem management as well as user and application support. The IT-Service Delivery Manager acts as a primary contact person for the Business, organizes and manages the team capacity and priorities, and plays a central role in the business continuity. The IT delivery team is composed of two analysts and one dispatcher of incidents.
- People management
- Act as team leader, manages priorities and workload, set objectives and evaluate
- Stakeholder Management
- Direct collaboration with operations and development teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) are guaranteed
- Responsible for establishing business relationships to enable efficient delivery of ICT services
- Communicate about IT services within the organization
- Main internal stakeholders: ExCo Level, Middle Management, Customer Service
- Main external stakeholders: Contact with our external Customers
- Continuous improvement
- Participate actively in maintaining and improving the applications of speos Belgium
- Ensure a good level of security and performance of the different platforms, databases and applications
- Measure and report on IT Services
- Manage capacity and resources in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ensure application consistency, change management, incident management, problem management, crisis management, configuration management
With this responsibility we are looking for somebody who has a proven experience of 5 to 10 years in a similar role and who is able to work autonomously. However, there are a few other things we would like to emphasize:
- Since you will be working in a fast-paced environment we hope you are passionate about new opportunities, technology and innovations
- Let’s say that you are welcome with both a master and a bachelor degree, but if you don’t have this and still have the right experience you are at least as interesting to us as a candidate.
- Does UNIX, AIX, SQL, DB2, AFP, Windows, Kibana, Jenkins, Docker, Mongo DB, ITIL ring a bell? I sure hope so.
- In order to coach your team and to manage your stakeholders you should speak French and English. Dutch would be an asset.
We offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, 20 days’ leave and 6 compensation days, double holiday pay,…
This is what really sets us apart:
- You end up in a company offering many challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it.