speos is part of the bpost group since 2001 and is the market leader in regulatory document management of paper and digital output for large companies and in the optimisation of their business processes.
In order to continue servicing our existing customers and elaborate on new segments, we are looking for a Key Account Manager who is willing to specialize in the area of document management. A hunter who makes the difference in servicing the market.
We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, including interesting job opportunities while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
Are you addicted to selling and do you want to work in an organization with a family culture? Then we are looking for you.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the International Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing new clients in Europe by analysing the market trends and possible investments ;
- Interrelating with the traditional business of the company and external partners in order to create common business opportunities ;
- Building strong relationships with decision makers in order to detect sales opportunities ;
- The analysis of demand and the creation of commercially attractive proposals.
It goes without saying that as Account Manager you are a dynamic team player who likes to get in touch with prospects and customers.
However, we would like to emphasize the things below:
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in communication or sales) or similar by experience ;
- You’re a hunter with an analytical mind ;
- You have a good commercial sense and you are a strong networker ;
- You preferably have experience with selling services ;
- You are fluent in English and you have a good knowledge of Dutch or French ;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (40%).
We offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, representation allowance, annual bonus, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, non-recurrent bonus.
This is what distinguishes us:
- You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing speos business ;
- You are part of the evolving strategy of speos ;
- You get to work in a company that is undergoing change, but that, above all, creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects ;
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it ;
- You can focus 100% on your job, while you are optimally supported by our internal services.