speos has been part of the bpost group since 2001. We are an organization with the same values, but our speos culture is somewhat different. We are a team of 250 people where our CEO can still talk to anybody by first name.
To strengthen our CEO’s management team, we are looking for a loyal and accessible HR director who will in no time become the reference for our white-collar and blue-collar employees on HR topics. As HR director, you ensure that our human resources policy is in line with the company’s strategy, social legislation and corporate values.
Are you currently a committed HR Business Partner (HRBP) for a large organization, or do you work in a small organization where you are HR director or HR manager, in both cases we would like to speak with you.
- As a member of the Executive Committee, you will of course actively participate in various consultation moments (Exco, Executive Review, Works Council, CPPT) and you will also actively represent our company in meetings with shareholders or in communication with our union partners.
- Even more important is that you will contribute to the strategic reflection on the vision and culture of our organization and that you will help to guard our values in the company.
- Our speos culture is unique within a large structure such as the bpost group and together we ensure that we maintain our individuality while respecting the guidelines that are common within the group.
Born people manager:
Your team will consist of 4 people, each with their own specific tasks. For example, two people will be working on specific HR related tasks and the other two people will be the face of the company and are active at our reception.
As a direct manager, you will guide them on a daily basis and support them in their further development through coaching and training.
360° HR professional:
- You guarantee that the wage policy is in line with the competition in the market and although we work together with a “social secretariat”, you ensure a correct and punctual payment of wages. By monitoring both the policy and the payment, we continue to build the loyalty of our staff.
- You supervise and optimize the administrative processes concerning personnel management and ensure the correct processing of leave and absences, insurances, contracts, social documents, departures, etc
- You are responsible for the recruitment of future employees. You take care of a qualitative process and support the managers and candidates in the recruitment process so that this is a pleasant experience for all parties.
- Also in the field of training you ensure that the needs of our employees can be met.
- The well-being of our employees is essential. That is why you will advise our management on this topic. But independently of that, our open door policy ensures that everyone in the organization can come to you with questions. We really want our people to feel good and actively promote open communication and a healthy work life balance.
- You ensure a correct Talent Assessment process so that we can maintain an open and transparent culture where continuous feedback is central.
In order to have a good view on our performance, you provide a qualitative reporting on HR related topics. In cooperation with the executive committee you will see where you can implement efficiency improvements.
On this basis, you work out various HR projects and develop a performance culture: well-being at work, recruitment, job descriptions, performance interviews, training plans, reduction of absenteeism, etc;
Last but not least…
You already heard, our culture and the way we treat our employees is very important. That’s why you will work with the managing director on clear and effective communication for all our employees.
In addition, you work actively with the party committee and take care of the organization of events for our co-workers.
It is logical that you are creative and always curious about the trends and developments in the world of human resources and new technologies; preferably you combine this with at least 5 years of experience as an HR manager. However, there are a few other things we would like to emphasize:
- You are a born people manager and you already have experience managing a team.
- You are valued for your human qualities. You are easy to contact and you can adapt to any type of interlocutor (blue- and white collar);
- You are a good communicator, assertive and someone you can trust. You are known for your interpersonal skills and you have the SME spirit;
- To effectively communicate with our employees you should speak French and Dutch, but of course our other stakeholders will also be happy to communicate with you in English.
- You have an excellent knowledge of all HR matters (hard and soft) and in particular of the Belgian social legislation, moreover, you like to continuously deepen your knowledge in the field of HR.
- A Master’s degree is perfect, but a Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience is just as interesting.
Just like many other companies we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, representation allowance, an annual bonus, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, , an a non-recurrent bonus, double holiday pay.
This is what really sets us apart:
- You end up in a company in full change. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenge and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You get a lot of freedom and autonomy to make your own decisions.