speos has been part of the bpost group since 2001. We are an organization with the same values, but our speos culture is somewhat different. We are a team of 220 people where our CEO can still talk to anybody by first name. . The well-being of our employees is essential.
To strengthen our HR department we are looking for a loyal and accessible HR business partner who will in no time become the reference for our white-collar and blue-collar employees on HR topics. The open door policy ensures that everyone in the organization can come to you with questions. Your focus will be Soft HR and recruitment but you will also help with the monthly payroll.
Together with the HR director you
- take care of the recruitment of our future employees. You take care of a qualitative process and support the managers and candidates in the recruitment process so that this is a pleasant experience for all parties.
- develop a training plan to improve efficiency, engagement and to ensure a good succession planning.
- Install a culture of continuous improvement and feedback.
- Idealiter you’ve been involved in a change management project
- Although we work together with a “social secretariat”, you ensure a correct and punctual payment of wages.
- You optimize the administrative processes concerning personnel management and ensure the correct processing of leave and absences, insurances, contracts, social documents, departures, etc
You work out various HR projects and develop a performance culture: well-being at work, recruitment, digitalization, performance interviews, training plans, reduction of absenteeism, etc;
It is logical that you are creative and always curious about the trends and developments in the world of human resources and new technologies; preferably you combine this with at least 5 years of experience in soft HR. However, there are a few other things we would like to emphasize:
- You are valued for your human qualities. You are easy to contact and you can adapt to any type of interlocutor (blue- and white collar), You are known for your interpersonal skills and you have the SME spirit;
- To effectively communicate with our employees you should speak French and Dutch
- You have experience with recruitment, evaluation process and training plans
- Experience in payroll is a nice to have, but you must be willing to learn this part of the job
- You get a kick out of making processes more efficient and digital
Next to a competitive monthly salary, we offer meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, , an a non-recurrent bonus.
This is what really sets us apart:
- You end up in a company in full change. This creates a lot of challenge and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You get a lot of freedom and autonomy to make your own decisions.