An SA/PM (Solution Architect/Project Manager) at speos is involved in every department, but is part of the IT department. The projects and clients are very divers (banks, insurances, healthcare, telecom, energy sector, and more), and can be paper related and/or digital oriented.
Every SA/PM has his own portfolio of clients and projects. (S)He is able to manage them independently, taking into account the clients’ expectations and internal feasibility.
Being a Project Manager at speos, means being responsible for the entire lifecycle of a project according to the delivery methodology (waterfall or agile, depending on the project). Starting from collecting the clients’ requirements through workshops, to the assistance and validation of the development and move-to-production part.
The part of Solution Architect, consists of describing a functional solution of the project. Which is validated and understood by the client, and internal parties (mainly developer and production level).
Some of your day-to-day job consists of:
- Organizing workshops with the client to understand their expectations
- Analyzing and describing the solution
- Presenting your project internally to the differents departments at speos (developers & domain architects, production level, service level, business level), while debating about the solution you defined.
- Keeping track of your projects’ schedule, by following the development evolution, keeping a close relation with the client to be able to collect the needs for the completion and quality of the project
- Advising about time, budget, scope
- Participating to internal meetings, which has as purpose a continuous enhancement of the quality, time, and productivity of projects at speos.
- Working on yearly individual and team objectives
Are you energetic, business oriented, with a high interest in IT and at least bilingual (FR/NL + EN)? Do you wish to work for a medium, dynamic and employee oriented company? Then, please send your CV and motivation letter by applying here under