For more than 30 years, speos develops its unique mission: To be THE outsourcing partner to increase the value of our customers’ outgoing paper and electronic document flows.
This means the treatment of incoming data, the printing, the enveloping, the archiving, the web presentment, the e-billing, the e-mailing, and all that for companies who send out large volumes of documents.
Our customers are the biggest Belgian and international companies. speos, based in Anderlecht, is the leader in its domain and is part of bpost group.
- The Solution Architect/Project Manager acts as an ICT single point of contact for all involved parties during the lifecycle of a project from the presales phase until the post implement.
- He or she is responsible for designing functional solutions that fit the customer’s requirements and are compatible with speos’ ICT and operation capabilities.
- He or she delivers projects in close partnership with the Key Account Manager.
- He or she makes sure that those aspects are communicated in a manner that fits the audience and is the guardian of the scope and designed solution during the implementation phase
- Collect, document and validate the customer’s high and detailed level business and technical requirements.
- Design and document solutions that fit the customers requirements and fall within speos’ operational, production and ICT standards and capabilities.
- Work with the Domain and Production Architects to design non-standard solutions if required;
- Be an advisor to the customer to help optimize and improve the document management process;
- Run high-level estimation workshops;
- Defining the Project Structure, Roles & Responsibilities;
- Establishing, Monitoring & Securing the project scope, budget, quality, risks and timeline;
- Managing all phases of the Project Delivery;
- Managing Project schedule, Milestones and Interdependencies;
- Be the guardian of the scope of the project and advise the Project Manager in case of scope changes;
- Monitor the compliance of the agreed solution during the acceptance testing;
- Analyze and categorize change requests on existing customer applications;
Skills and experiences
- An enthusiast for technology with a commercial feeling;
- Able to listen to customers needs and understand their requirements;
- Able to explain complex technical matters in an easy and understandable manner;
- A good technical understanding of IT solutions;
- Analytical and creative mindset;
- Comfortable interacting with customers;
- Team player;
- A good documenter;
- Solution, Customer & Cost Oriented;
- Experience with Project Scheduling tools;
- Being certified in Prince2 or PMI is considered as extra asset;
- Able to properly analyze, synthesize & visualize;
- Minimum Graduate (Bachelor);
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer focusing technical or technical/commercial role;
- Experience in a transactional document management environment is an asset.
What we offer
A very diverse and fascinating job with lots of possibilities for personal growth.
A dynamic atmosphere in a company that is continuously developing and where ICT is core business.
A competitive salary, accompanied by extralegal advantages.
Please send your resume and motivation letter by e-mail to email@example.com, or by mail to speos Belgium SA, Rue Bollinckxstraat 24-32, 1070 Brussels