speos is the market leader in Belgium in the provision of a complete solution for document management. We work for leading customers in telecom, finance, industry and services. We manage all aspects of their outgoing document flow, from the creation of documents to distribution via all available channels (paper and electronic).
In order to achieve this, the dedication of ambitious and positive employees is obviously indispensable. To reinforce our Customer Services Team we are looking for a:
Internal Sales (m/f)
As Service Manager, you are the true expert and the reference point for your customers through your management of their day-to-day activities. You are the driving force behind the cooperation between different departments within speos in order to ensure an efficient and effective service.
- As Service Manager, you are the spokesperson for your customer within speos and for speos to your customer.
- You monitor the daily output of the customers in your portfolio and are responsible for all associated administrative tasks.
- You ensure correct application of contracts and monitor budgets.
- You report to your customers, taking a clear and analytical approach.
- You understand the business of our customers and the solutions that are offered so that you can make suggestions for improvements and help to implement them in consultation with other departments.
We are looking for…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent experience and training.
- Some initial experience in customer service.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and French, with knowledge of English as a plus.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations.
- A resourceful administrative all-rounder.
- An IT and production focus.
- Someone who works well on their own but is also a genuine team player.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A challenging role as Service Manager in a young and dynamic company in the fast-flourishing sector of digitisation and outsourcing of administrative and financial documents.
- An attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits.
- A stable work environment where every employee gets the chance to develop.
Send us your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to speos Belgium nv, Bollinckxstraat 24-32, 1070 Brussels